Protect you and your family from secondhand smoke.
Secondhand smoke is the third leading cause of preventable death in America. No level of exposure to secondhand smoke is safe.
Smoke can drift from one apartment to another affecting the indoor air quality. Breathing secondhand smoke:
- Irritates your lungs.
- Reduces the oxygen in your blood.
- Increases your risk for heart disease and lung cancer.
- Residential Landlord and Tenant Act (RCW 59.18)—Rights, duties and other legal obligations for landlords and tenants.
- Pierce County Landlord-Tenant Resource Guide 2014—Information to find legal help and other housing resources.
- Smoke-Free Housing Resources—Information for tenants suffering from drifting tobacco smoke.
- American Lung Association of Washington—Add your property to the Smoke Free Housing Locator. Tenants can search housing in Washington State.
- Request smoke-free housing information.
Contact George Hermosillo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 405-8244.