If you are on a septic system, you know how important it is to keep your family and your environment safe. Most homeowners know on-site septic systems treat sewage from homes. But how septic systems work can be a bit of a mystery. It can be hard to wrap your mind around something that’s invisible!
How can you see one without digging it up? Enter interactive 3-D models of septic systems. Open one of the eight models on your computer, tablet or smart phone, and you’ll be able to explore the mysteries of an entire septic system—from toilet to drainfield.
Choose your septic system type:
- Gravity septic systems—healthy and unhealthy.
- Pump septic systems—healthy and unhealthy.
- Mound septic systems—healthy.
- Sand-lined bed septic systems—healthy.
- Sand filter septic systems—healthy.
- ATU septic system with drip field—healthy.
You can also share models on your own website. Visit www.sketchfab.com/tpchd, choose a model, and click “Embed.”