Meet septic system requirements before you do.
Get your septic system pumped and inspected before you sell your property. After the inspection, we issue a Report of System Status (RSS) which:
- Includes information about incomplete permits.
- States the condition of the system at the time of inspection.
Steps to complete an RSS.
- Contact a certified professional and have your system inspected.
- Submit your RSS application and inspection report online, by mail or in person.
- We will review the application and report for any problems.
Need more information?
- What is Report of System Status and how do I get one?
- Water supply review for your private or public water system.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Process information.
- Report of system status application (online).
- Report of system status application (printable).
- 90 day conditional RSS.
- Find your record drawing online.
Contact us at EHsepticsystems@tpchd.org or (253) 798-6470.