Keep it in good working order.
We help you maintain your septic system. We provide:
- Information about your septic system type.
- Your septic system's risk level.
- Inspection deadline reminders.
A well maintained septic system:
- Reduces pollution of drinking water, lakes, rivers and Puget Sound.
- Keeps you, your family and pets healthy.
- Extends the life of your septic system.
- Saves you money.
- Foul odors inside or outside your house.
- Gurgling sounds in the plumbing.
- Sewage on the ground.
- Sewage backing up into your house.
Step 1: Contact a certified O&M Firm to determine the cause of the problem.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 798-4788.
- Need help paying for septic system repairs?—Save money when you repair or replace your septic system.
- Caring for your septic system—Simple steps to protect your home.
- Septic care incentive program—Key Peninsula homeowners can save up to $450 toward a septic system inspection, pumping and riser installation.
- Septic systems—United States Environmental Protection Agency guidance for septic systems.
- Service companies—A list of certified companies that can provide septic system services.
- Environmental Health Code Chapter 2-Onsite Sewage—Our local onsite sewage regulation.
- How to Plant and Build Around Your Drainfield—A guide for landscaping.
- Septic information for homeowners—Our onsite septic system guidance brochure.
- Questions for professionals—Our list of questions to ask your certified septic professional.
- Selling your home—Why and how to have your onsite septic system inspected when you sell your home.
- Septic Safety for Homeowners—Our tips on keeping your septic system safe and preventing injury.
- View our 3D models—Know how your septic system works and keep it healthy: