Are you a septic professional in Pierce County?
Access helpful policies, regulations, guidelines and resources. Learn how to become a Certified Professional in Pierce County.
Certification information, application and reporting requirements
Certified professional instructions:
Designer and Professional Engineer:
|Operation and Maintenance (O&M):|
Report OSS inspections and pumpings:
Extended Maintenance and Minor Repair (EMMR):
Policy, regulations and guidelines
- Environmental Health Code:
- On-Site Sewage Systems Management Plan.
- High winter water table review policy.
- Minimum residential design flow:
- RSS deficiencies with resolutions.
- Variance or waiver request.
- Vertical separation:
Continuing education opportunities and presentations
- O&M workshop presentations (2018, 2017, 2016).
- On-site Insight newsletter.
- Washington On-Site Sewage Association (WOSSA).
- On-site sewage & individual well fee schedule.
- On-site sewage and well permitting staff assignment areas map.
- Methamphetamine contaminated properties list.
- OnlineRME fees letter.
- OSS deficiency letter.
- Surfacing sewage letter.
- File a complaint about a Pierce County septic service company or individual.
Contact us at EHsepticsystems@tpchd.org or (253) 798-6056.