Are you a septic professional in Pierce County?
Policy, regulations and guidelines
- Environmental Health Code, Chapter 1, General Provisions.
- Environmental Health Code, Chapter 2, On-Site Sewage.
- Extended maintenance and minor repairs (EMMR) reporting guidelines.
- High winter water table review policy.
- Minimum residential design flow variance.
- Minimum residential design flow variance title recording template.
- OnlineRME reporting Pierce County user guide.
- RSS deficiencies with resolutions.
- Variance or waiver request.
- Vertical separation variance criteria and approval.
- Vertical separation variance title recording template.
- 2018 O&M workshop presentations.
- 2017 O&M workshop presentations.
- 2016 O&M workshop presentations.
- On-site Insight newsletter.
- On-site sewage & individual well fee schedule.
- On-site sewage and well permitting staff assignment areas map.
- On-site sewage and well permitting staff contacts.
Applications and forms
- Certification process for installers.
- Certification process for O&M Firms.
- Operation & Maintenance firm application.
- Operation & Maintenance firm application (with trucks).
- Operation & Maintenance technician, specialist and installer application.
- Installer Firm application.
- Designer & Professional Engineer application.
- Information for new and renewing certified professionals.
- Methamphetamine contaminated properties list.
- OnlineRME fees letter.
- OSS deficiency letter.
- Surfacing sewage letter.
Contact us at EHsepticsystems@tpchd.org or (253) 798-6470.