How do I submit an application?
- Complete and submit forms online.
- Print forms and submit in person.
- Print forms and mail to: Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department, 3629 S. D St., Tacoma, WA 98418
Contact Onsite at email@example.com or (253) 798-6470.
Septic and Plat Applications
- Find an asbuilt or record drawing.
- Online Plat and Septic System applications.
- Printable Septic System application.
- Printable Plat application and guidelines.
- Requirements for remodel applications-residential and commercial.
- Water availability letter.
- Backfill verification and system specifications.
- Change of designer request.
- Septic/pump tank decommissioning certification.
- Request for second opinion of on-site sewage application.
- Record Drawing application.
Report of System Status (RSS)
- Online application.
- Printable application.
- Request for exemption from report of system status.
- 90 day conditional RSS.
- RSS process.
- Find an asbuilt.
- Individual well application and guidelines.
- Public well guide and application.
- Water source inspection for remodel application.
- Well decommissioning application and guidelines.
In-home child care application and information
Online forms and applications
On-site professionals forms and applications
- Certification process for installers.
- Certification process for O&M Firms.
- Operation & Maintenance firm application.
- Operation & Maintenance firm application (with trucks).
- Operation & Maintenance technician, specialist and installer application.
- Installer Firm application.
- Designer & Professional Engineer application.
- Information for new and renewing certified professionals.