Forms, tips and technical information.
How to test your water.
See our Water Quality testing page for testing instructions.
Keep your drinking water safe, even when emergencies happen.
- Flooding—Prepare for and prevent floods around your home or business.
- Washington State Department of Health Emergency Publications—Resources to prepare for emergencies.
- Boil Water Advisory FAQ.
Tips to troubleshoot common water system problems.
- Shock chlorination.
- Troubleshooting pressure tanks.
- Sealing your wellhead.
- Sealing your storage tank.
- Pump controls.
- Pumphouse piping.
- How to read your meter.
- Hydropneumatic tanks.
- Pest Control.
Water System Forms
Covenants for Public Water Source
(Legal-size paper needed to print)
- Declaration of Covenant—Property where the well is located.
- Restrictive Covenant—Neighboring properties affected by 100-foot well radius.
Well Share Agreements
- Need an example of a well share agreement? Email us at email@example.com.
- Change of Manager
- Water Availability Letter for Group B
- Certificate of Water Availability
- Water System Updates and Record Change
- List of Satellite Management Agencies (SMAs)—Companies that will help manage your water system.
- Water Applications and Forms
- Rules and Regulations
Questions?Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 798-6470, press 2.