We suspended in-person services. Questions? Call (253) 798-6470.
Protect your water supply—enjoy good health.
Clean water promotes good public health. Everyone deserves to have a safe and reliable source of drinking water. To make sure water from the tap is safe, we permit, regulate, educate and consult with:
- Water systems.
- Industry professionals.
- Property owners.
Where does my water come from?
If you live in a city or town, your water likely comes from a large municipal water system. Residents—outside city limits—get water from small water systems or individual wells.
Types of water systems.
- One well serving a single family home.
Public water system:
- A system serving more than one household.
- A system serving a commercial establishment (school, park, church, business, etc.)
- Large water systems (Group A)
- Serves 15 or more connections.
- Serves population greater than 25.
- Small water systems (Group B)
- Serves 2-14 connections.
- Serves population less than 25.
How do I find out about my water system?
- Check your water bill (name, phone number.)
- Ask your neighbors.
- Click Data and Records box below.
- Contact us.