Keep your lawn and environment healthy.
We promote natural lawn and landscape maintenance.
Natural yard care emphasizes:
- Proper plant care and lawn management.
- Wise water and fertilizer use.
- Proper plant placement.
- Healthy soil conditions.
Free Natural Yard Care Workshops
You can learn tips to use less water, choose the best plant varieties and more. Check back in early spring for workshops in your area.
Do your part.
When you use natural yard care, you help the environment—and get a healthy, beautiful yard.
Five steps to natural yard care:
- Build healthy soils.
- Plant right for your site.
- Practice smart watering.
- Think twice before using pesticides.
- Practice natural lawn care.
Contact Walt Burdsall at email@example.com or (253) 798-4708.