Articles and posts for medical providers
Timely and relevant public health information, right at your fingertips
Want to see more? Return to the topic list. You can search, sort, and filter by tags to find the information you are looking for.
Free Immunization E-Course
August 23, 2017
- Describe the impact of modern vaccines on individual & public health.
- Identify factors other than hesitancy that contribute to under-immunization.
- Discuss the origins & scope of vaccine hesitancy.
- Define the relative roles of science, culture & emotion in parents’ vaccine decision-making.
- Recognize the central role of values in immunization policy-making & implementation.
There Was Never an Age of Reason
Vaccines, Vaccine Hesitancy, and Vaccine Decision Making
This E-Course offers continuing education credits and is hosted by WithinReach and funded by Kaiser WA.
Confirmation email sent to: