Free Immunization E-Course
August 23, 2017
- Describe the impact of modern vaccines on individual & public health.
- Identify factors other than hesitancy that contribute to under-immunization.
- Discuss the origins & scope of vaccine hesitancy.
- Define the relative roles of science, culture & emotion in parents’ vaccine decision-making.
- Recognize the central role of values in immunization policy-making & implementation.
There Was Never an Age of Reason
Vaccines, Vaccine Hesitancy, and Vaccine Decision Making
This E-Course offers continuing education credits and is hosted by WithinReach and funded by Kaiser WA.
Confirmation email sent to: