Physical Activity and Nutrition
Community Transformation Grant
Learn about the goal of the project and the focus areas of community coalition partners.
Healthy Youth Program
Obtain funding information, toolkits, resources and materials to support community and school-based programs.
Planning for Healthy Communities
Learn about how our communities affect our health. Find information on healthy communities and resources for local planners.
Food service programs can obtain resources and support in implementing the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act within their school.
Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Data (BRFSS) and Healthy Youth Survey Data (HYS)
Find adult and youth data including health related behavior data such as tobacco use, diet, physical inactivity and alcohol consumption.
Find nutrition resources and learn more about the Let's Go! 5210 campaign message.
Learn about the benefits of physical activity and find resources to increase physical activity.
Learn how to improve workers' overall health, reduce employee absenteeism and increase job satisfaction.
Health and Wellness
- (ABCD) Access to Baby and Child Dentistry
- Alcohol and Drug Services
- Breast, Cervical & Colon Health Program
- Diseases and Conditions
- Health Care Reform
- Health Equity
- Marijuana Health Effects
- MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
- Oral Health Program- Comprehensive Community Oral Health Plan
- Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Pregnancy and Parenting
- Public Health Week
- School and Student Health
- Tobacco Prevention and Control
- WIC Nutrition Program