Physical Activity and Nutrition
Community Transformation Grant
Learn about the goal of the project and the focus areas of community coalition partners.
Healthy Schools Grant Program
Obtain funding information and materials to support school-based programs. Find resources, activities and toolkits for classrooms and groups.
Find nutrition resources and learn more about the Let's Go! 5210 campaign message.
Learn about the benefits of physical activity and find resources to increase physical activity.
Food service programs can obtain resources and support in implementing the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act within their school.
Learn how to improve workers' overall health, reduce employee absenteeism and increase job satisfaction.
Health and Wellness
- Alcohol and Drug Services
- Breast, Cervical & Colon Health Program
- Diseases and Conditions
- Free Health Care
- Hand Washing
- Health Care Reform
- Marijuana Health Effects
- MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
- Oral Health Program- Comprehensive Community Oral Health Plan
- Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Pregnancy and Parenting
- Tobacco Prevention and Control