Clean Air for Kids
Asthma and Allergies Management Program
Learn simple solutions to control asthma and allergies and make your home healthier.
- All services are FREE to clients
- No doctor referral necessary
- Translation services available
- We do not ask about immigration status
Once you schedule an appointment, an Asthma Outreach Worker will:
- Come to your home
- Evaluate your asthma symptoms
- Review your medications, how to use them and instructions from your doctor
- Help you develop a plan to manage your asthma
- Identify asthma triggers around your home and provide simple solutions
- Provide helpful information and resources to assist you
Contact us to schedule your appointment:
- Call (253) 798-4826
- Español (253) 798-7399
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a provider and want to refer a patient, you can fax us a referral at (253) 798-4700. Click Here for the referral form.
The Health Department does not provide mold inspections. Click Here for more information on mold or call the Mold Phone Line at (253) 798-6470, option 6.
Asthma's Impact on the Nation Widget.
Flash Player 9 or above is required.
Health and Wellness
- Alcohol and Drug Services
- Breast, Cervical & Colon Health Program
- Diseases and Conditions
- Health Care Reform
- Health Equity
- Marijuana Health Effects
- MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
- Oral Health Program- Comprehensive Community Oral Health Plan
- Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Pregnancy and Parenting
- School and Student Health
- Tobacco Prevention and Control
- WIC Nutrition Program