Food Establishment Inspection Reports
Food establishment inspections are conducted one to four times a year, depending on:
- Menu complexity.
- Amount of food made from raw products (vs. pre-cooked).
- Amount of food made in advance (vs. cooked to order).
The more times food is handled during preparation, the greater the possibility of foodborne illness. For instance, a restaurant that prepares food from scratch and in advance will be inspected more frequently than a café serving espresso drinks.
First time users, click here.
Returning users, click here.
- Consumer Food Safety
- Existing Food Business
- Farmers Markets
- Food Bites
- Food Establishment Inspection Reports
- Food Manager Course
- Food Safety
- Food Worker Card
- Foodborne Illness Reporting
- Opening a Food Business
- Power Outages
- Temporary Food Establishments