New Key Peninsula Office
We Are Your New Neighbor!
We have expanded our services on the Key Peninsula and now share an office with the Key Peninsula Community Council.
You can get help with:
- Financial incentives for septic system inspections.
- Water quality information on bays and streams.
- Other Health Department services.
Email us and tell us what services you want.
9013 Key Peninsula Hwy N
Lakebay, WA 98349
Health Department Office Hours:
10 a.m.- 2 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays
Key Peninsula Community Council Office Hours:
10 a.m.- 2 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Applications and Forms
- Business Pollution Prevention
- Community Safety
- Contaminated Sites
- Drinking Water & Wells
- Environmental Health Indicators Project
- Environmental Health Priorities
- Healthy Home Environment
- Key Peninsula Office
- Planning for Healthy Communities
- Prevent and Respond to Flooding
- Septic Systems
- Surface Water: Lakes, Beaches and Shellfish
- Waste Management
- Wood Smoke Reduction Program