Business Pollution Prevention
Technical Assistance Programs
The Health Department offers several technical assistance programs to help your business improve its environmental performance.
Expert staff is available to assist you in reviewing your current business practices and to offer useful suggestions for improvement. Businesses can request an onsite consultation with program staff.
Review the list below to see which program is the right fit for your business.
- EnviroStars Business Certification Program
- Local Source Control Partnership
- South Tacoma Groundwater Protection District
Pollution Prevention Resources
Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department developed the following list of resources to help improve your businesses’ environmental practices, be better prepared for emergencies, and save you money.
By reviewing and applying these simple tips and tools, you are strengthening your business, improving safety for employees, and in turn protecting our natural resources.
For more information on the resource list you see here, or to suggest ways to improve the information provided, please contact us at (800) 287-6429 or email@example.com.
- Applications and Forms
- Business Pollution Prevention
- Community Safety
- Contaminated Sites
- Drinking Water & Wells
- Environmental Health Indicators Project
- Environmental Health Priorities
- Healthy Home Environment
- Key Peninsula Office
- Planning for Healthy Communities
- Prevent and Respond to Flooding
- Septic Systems
- Surface Water: Lakes, Beaches and Shellfish
- Waste Management
- Wood Smoke Reduction Program